G.O. Williams & Associates provides business and project development support for non-profit organizations, local units of government and businesses. Some of these services include process facilitation, fund raising, developing community outreach programs, and building collaborative support.
G.O. Williams & Associates’ primary clients in brownfield redevelopment work are real estate developers or landowners who are interested in developing projects on previously-used land parcels. Local units of government or companies needing to engage local citizens would also benefit from our services.
How G.O. Williams Will Work for You
- We can help find and analyze brownfield sites for possible development.
- Find available public financing money.
- We will help guide your project’s development through:
- Strategic planning
- Identifying funding sources for clients (non-profit organizations or developers)
- Directing the project’s implementation from site selection and analysis through the suggestion of qualified contractors
- Our strength is our ability to assemble a team for you to implement your project with the best, most experienced people. Your learning curve is significantly reduced when you bring on experienced professionals to advise you in your choices along the way.
- Our goal is to help you keep your project on track, on schedule and on budget by providing you with the necessary information to make the best decisions.
- We work in partnership with you all the way to your project’s completion.
What Our Clients Say...
“Thank you for taking this on. I need you to help keep this all on track.”
“Super, Super, Super! I think your efforts are really going to pay off now and into the future! Guy, I am really pleased with the way you have pursued this project. We have gotten some diverse candidates and some folks from the Detroit metro area that have clearly broadened the candidate pool. I appreciate all you have done to market the GLLA!”
“Your experience with the Michigan Natural Resources Trust Fund program enabled us to craft a meaningful grant application and presentation to the board with the City of Novi. Our success in creating Meadowbrook Park is in large part due to your interest in the organization and the city”